Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Favorite Places

A few of my favorite places.

Daytona, FL
This past spring break, me and a few of my friends went to Daytona for Spring Break.  It was a great vacation and this was the view from the balcony of the resort we stayed at on the beach.  Just the views of the beach or even just sitting on this balcony was so soothing and relaxing because of the sounds that are emitted from the surroundings; the birds, the waves, etc.

Oklahoma City
I was born in Canada, but I moved to Oklahoma as a young child, maybe when I was four or five years old.  I claim Oklahoma as my home and what better picture than to have the capital of Oklahoma as a picture.  The picture was taken from on top of the Chase building in Bricktown.

Alva, Oklahoma
Alva is a hidden treasure of Oklahoma.  My friends and I went on a weekend trip to Alva and we went 4-wheeling at the Great Salt Plains. It was the first time I went 4-wheeling and it was an amazing time so just because of how great of a time I had here makes Alva one of my favorite places I've been. 

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture from Alva, Dharam... it looks like the perfect place for 4-wheelers. And isn't it cool how Oklahoma City just keeps growing and getting better and better? When I first came to OU back in 1999, OKC was not really considered a "cool" place... but now people are moving there from all over, which just means the city will keep getting better and better. it's exciting to see - and what a great picture to capture the sense of the city as it's growing and growing — it's like the lights go on forever: very nice!

    ReplyDelete